Enjoy access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with CDF Capital's online access. Manage your account details, view your balances, and download statements anywhere you have internet access.
Why do I have to register as a new user?
Because we value your privacy, we are requiring that you register as a new user on this platform. This will ensure that your private information is not put at risk, and you remain in control of your information.
How do I register as a new user?
You will need to know one of your active CDF Capital account numbers and the type of account (i.e., savings or certificate) in order to register. You can refer to a printed copy of your statement, your certificate confirmation notice, or a renewal notice if needed. Once you have an account number ready, simply click on “New User Registration” on the initial screen and enter the required information.
If you need assistance gaining access to your account number or completing the registration process, please feel free to call our Investor Relations team at 888. 540.7112.
Use the same procedure as for individual investors. Be sure to use the organization’s information rather than your own personal information.
Which account number should I use to register?
You can use any active CDF Capital account number on which you are an account owner or have an authorized role.
What information will I need to provide to register as a new user?
You will need the following information:
- An active CDF Capital account number
- Type of account for that account number (savings, certificate, construction loan, etc.)
- Last four digits of your SSN or EIN
- Your Zip Code
How much account history can I view?
Up to 100 transactions on your account are available for viewing in the online account access platform.
Why can’t I see all of my CDF accounts?
You can see only open, active accounts on which you have an authorized role (e.g., primary owner, joint owner, trustee, custodian, power of attorney, or ESA responsible individual)
Can I change my username?
If you need to change your username, please contact us for assistance.
How do I change my password?
There are two places you can change your password:
- On the login screen: Click on the Forgot Username or Password link.
- Once logged in: Click on “Info” in the left navigation; then click “Change Password.”
Please note that the system will require the same verification information as when you first registered as a new user. Be sure to have an active CDF account number handy.
Where can I view my CDF Capital account statement(s)?
Once you have logged in, click on “E-Statements” in the left navigation. Please note that you will be passed to an external site to view your statement(s).
Is email I send through the online account access platform secure?
How do I set up security and account alerts?
You can turn on alerts by clicking on “Alerts” in the left navigation. Once the Alerts screen appears, do the following:
- Click on the “Add/Update Email Address” image at the top of the Alerts screen and add your preferred email address for receiving alert messages.
- Select “Security Alerts” or “Account Alerts.”
- For Account Alerts, select the account to which you want to add an alert.
- Click on the alert you would like to add.
- Click on the Email icon to turn on the alert as indicated by the green check. Clicking on the Email icon again will turn the alert back off as indicated by a red x.
- When finished, click “Save” to save your changes.
Why don’t I receive alerts?
There are a few reasons you may not be receiving alerts:
- You have not provided an email address for receiving alerts. Be sure to click on the “Add/Update Email Address” image at the top of the Alerts screen and add your preferred email address.
- You have not turned on the alert. Be sure the email icon has a green check:
How do I rename my accounts in the online account access platform?
There are two ways to rename your accounts:
- Click on the Settings icon, in the upper right corner of the account box at the top. In the Account Settings window, click on the pencil icon to edit the account name.
- Click on “Settings” in the left navigation. In the Account Settings window, select the account to be changed; then click on the pencil icon to edit the account name.
Can I still change my contact information through the online account access platform?
Yes. Click on “Profile” in the left navigation. When the Change of Information window appears, update the information in the appropriate fields and click “Submit.”
What is Group Admin?
Group Admin is designed for our institutional investors. In Group Admin, the Online Account Administrator can authorize other users at the organization to access accounts you specify.
It is recommended that each organization have only one Online Account Administrator who will register as a user using the organization’s information. Once registered, the Online Account Administrator can create a username and password for other individuals at the organization and specify to which accounts they have access.
If you need assistance setting this up, please contact us at 888.540.7112.
How do I give online account access to other users at my organization?
- In Group Admin, click on the “add new user” icon in the top right.
- Add the user’s information. The following fields are required:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Confirm Password
- You can add additional contact information, but it is not required.
- You can increase security by creating a security question and answer for the user.
- Drag the accounts to which the user should have access over to the right column.
- Drag the features to which the user should have access over to the right column.
- Click “Save.”