Invest in Your Success as a Development Professional
Change, sometimes mind-boggling change, is happening at digital speed. So are the demands and opportunities of our churches and ministries. In 2020 we’ve all had to adjust, adapt, and accommodate – but most of all, we’ve had to RETHINK.
In 2021, we must do more than survive – we must work to become more agile, creative, and solution-oriented to meet the needs and opportunities presented to us. And we can – together, we can.
If you are responsible for building key giver relationships and raising money for your ministry – make 2021 the year you enhance your knowledge, develop your skills, and leverage your expertise. You can do all of this by joining the 2021 CDF Capital Foundation Leadership Mentoring Cohort.
This unique and comprehensive mentoring program focuses on industry best practices, proven strategies, and effective disciplines that will position you to be consistently successful with sustainable career impact.
Combined with the synergy achieved in an energetic cohort, our model of classroom and online learning, practical application to your individual ministry situation, and personalized coaching will propel your professional and personal career in advancement.
In collaboration with experienced and passionate mentors, plus proven leaders in non-profit organizations, the CDF Capital Foundation offers a genuine, honest, and sincere approach to training for a new generation of development/fundraising leaders.
2021 Cohort Forming Now
Dates & Schedule
Program Includes 2 Weeks Onsite & 6 Online Sessions
Onsite Location: Big Cedar Lodge near Branson, MO
Onsite Week 1 | January 24-29, 2021
Sunday 5:00 PM—Friday noon
Onsite Week 2 | May 2-7, 2021
Sunday 5:00 PM—Friday noon
Online Sessions (1:00–4:00 PM Central Time)
- Session One: February 11, 2021
- Session Two: February 25, 2021
- Session Three: March 11, 2021
- Session Four: March 25, 2021
- Session Five: April 8, 2021
- Session Six: April 22, 2021
Program Cost: $5,450 Per Participant*
Don't miss out on this unique leadership opportunity
* Program fee includes both onsite weeks, all online training, materials, and one-to-one consultations throughout the program schedule. Payment terms are flexible to fit each ministry’s needs. Partial scholarships may be available for current CDF Capital Foundation clients and/or multiple attenders from the same organization.
An accommodations fee (hotel room / resort fees / group meals) will be charged to all participants. Transportation and some meals are the responsibility of each participant.
Previous Cohort Members Say
“I really recommend this program to any ministry that wants to start doing fundraising the right way. David and Libby can share and teach from years of experience—they already walked the path, and they can tell us what mistakes we can skip.”
Lula Sanchez | Southern Mexico Mission
“I’ve attended other development fundraising training in my past, but CDF Capital Foundation has positioned their mentoring cohort as a very practical tool for Christian ministries. If you or a member of your team need a solid Biblical foundation for development, I’d highly recommend this training.”
Travis Gabbard | Central India Christian Mission
“At 23, I’m a development rookie. But being 23, I know how to Google things. For my first six months on the job, I scoured the internet and dove headfirst into books. Three weeks with David far outweighed those six months, and I was catapulted years forward in terms of my fundraising skills and maturity. Google can’t be a lifelong mentor for you, but David can.”
Alex Follett | Ozark Christian College
Invest in Your Development Team & Minsitry
The Leadership Mentoring Program benefits both full and part-time development professionals. Regardless of how much of your time is spent on these responsibilities, you want to maximize your impact.
Powerful Way to Rapidly Develop
- A core set of effective and quantifiable skills that will immediately impact your ministry bottom line—these include technical (hard) skills and personal/interpersonal (soft) skills
- Competence as a key communicator of your ministry mission and vision, helping assure a positive response to your messaging
Learn the Trade, not Just the Theory
- Build development systems and repeatable strategies based upon The 7-Chapter Development Plan
- Implement knowledge and skills in real time to help generate immediate income
Leverage our 100+ Years of Development Experience
- See immediate improvement in key stakeholder/giver engagement, appreciation, and development
- Understand and implement major, estate, and non-cash giving strategies as part of your development plan
Grow in a Robust Cohort Format
- Create lasting bonds of professional and personal friendship with others on similar career paths
- Develop creative and innovative strategies under the umbrella of experienced mentors.
Why Choose the Leadership Mentoring Program?
Benefit from the powerful synergy possible when the Executive and Development offices work together!
The program is built upon proven effective and timeless principles that include:
- The solid footing of philanthropy and charitable giving
- The Biblical foundation of stewardship and generosity
- The sound framework of a comprehensive development plan
- The reality of a calling to the ministry of development and fundraising
The Leadership Mentoring Program philosophy builds on living a genuine, honest, and sincere lifestyle – and when embraced, is proven to produce income equal to multiples of the program cost in year one.
Who is the Leadership Mentoring Program For?
If your ministry role includes raising money for a church or non-profit organization, you should consider the Leadership Mentoring Program. What you will learn, experience, and implement promises to make you more effective and efficient in your fundraising.
Whether development/fundraising is 100% of your work or just a small fraction of your responsibilities, building your strategy on anchor points of proven principles matters. Unchanging truth allows you to navigate even unprecedented times like we’ve experienced in 2020.
While it is impossible to know what is around every bend, the Mentoring Program can equip you with the tools and resources required to meet potential challenges, detours, or disruptions. Both the soft skills of relationships and the hard skills of technical tools are part of what you will learn as part of the 2021 cohort.
With a bias for action, you can rest assured that as you practice the concepts of the cohort you will see improvement in giver development, engagement, appreciation, and results. And nothing speaks louder to each key stakeholder in your ministry than God-honoring results.
Sign Up Today
Do not wait! Fill out the form today and let us know you are interested. Our team will reach out to you shortly to finalize the application process. We look forward to having you part of the 2021 program!